01 December 2010

temporary loss of focus

I just finished watching Julie & Julia, one of my favorite movies, for the hundredth time and am having difficulty remembering why I am now a vegan.  All of the food, the fish, the brie, the butter, looks so incredibly delicious!
It wold be cruel I think to post pictures of said food on here, so I shall refrain. 

Then, I remembered how good my body looks, how clear skin skin is, and how much energy I have since turning vegan, and I was again reminded why I chose this path. 

Besides, Earth Balance butter is even more delicious than dairy butter, and I don't feel bad at all when I spread a huge lump on my toast.  And, the part in the movie when Julie has to steam the live lobsters in a pot to make Lobster Thermador made me feel grateful that I no longer eat cute creatures.

I'm off to make yet another pot of echinacea tea {being sick is awful!} and some overly-buttered toast.
Good night.

1 comment:

size too small said...

hope you feel better! i was sick last week and am still getting over the last of it.