19 November 2010

vegan nail polish remover

I've read good things about Peacekeeper vegan nail polish remover, so now I just need to track some down at a local drugstore. 
All varieties that our local Nugget Market carries contain gelatin and other unkind ingredients, so I am hoping I have better luck at Whole Foods or Rite Aid.  Has anyone tried this?  If so, what do you think?

My nails currently look seriously jacked, and even if that's the cool new thing, I would rather they be well manicured.  Plus, I am looking forward to testing some vegan polishes next...  And recommendations?

Have a fabulous weekend, friends! 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I have been looking for something like this! I am just so sick of using regular nailpolish with that chemical smell...let me know if they have it at whole foods!