19 October 2010

currently my favorite breakfast

Let me begin by saying I have never been a breakfast person.  For many years I have been just fine with a few cups of coffee first thing in the a.m. to hold me over until lunchtime.  I know, that is really bad for you.

Luckily, since I began this new advegture {trust me I've got a hundred more}, I wake up thinking about food and actually look forward to eating breakfast.  I don't even have my coffee until I get to the office, and even then I haven't been drinking more than one cup.  Odd. 

I found a vegan yogurt at Whole Foods that is so yummy and wanted to share with you, cuz that's what I do.  The brand is WildWood, and so far I have only had the vanilla {love!} which, sprinkled with ground cinnamon, raisins, and fresh sliced bananas, make up my current favorite breakfast.  You must try.
Gabriel and I have also been experimenting with our oatmeal in the morning, trying to find our fave recipe.  This could take a while. 

All this food talk... I'm off to snack on some banana + pb before lunchtime.  What is your favorite veg breakfast food? 

1 comment:

Haylee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am so happy that you left your blog address as well, I can't get enough of vegan blogs! Good luck with the new lifestyle!